- What do I need to know about this place? Regulations for hygiene and social-distancing
- What am I seeing? Information about the exhibit
- Who are our staff members? Contact details
- What time are we open? Office hours
- What kind of rooms can I find here? Making buildings accessible
- How can I get there? Location plans
Offline available: No WiFi or GPS necessary!
Accessible for everybody
- No barriers: The app is optimized for Google Talkback and Apple VoiceOver.
- Choose one of the various profiles according to your individual requirements.
- Inspired by the requirements of visually handicapped or blind person we have created a system that can be used by all people!
Quick overview: Why MindTags? (German only)
Accessible indoor navigation
Let MindTags bring the digital accessibility into your everyday life and explore new habitats!
We connect multimedia-based contents with selected places and make them accessible with your smartphone. We provide contents at the place of interest quickly and up-to-date.
MindTags empowers you to identify objects or places and leads you target-oriented indoors as well as outdoors.MindTags in real life
The system provides information about locations, accessible via your smartphone.
We developed MindTags based on the principles of universal design and optimized it for the usage by disabled people. The focus here is on smartphones working with the operation systems Android and iOS.How MindTags works
Steinbeis is one of the world’s most successful service provider in the field of knowledge and technology transfer.
A network of 1100 companies featuring high-class skills and know how, primarily residing in universities and research institutes.
QuikStep provides individual trainings for professional integration according to the employment promotion law. The company as a service provider itself as well as the individual measures are certified corresponding of AZAV (Akkreditierungs- und Zulassungsverordnung Arbeitsförderung – Accreditation and Admission Regulation as part of Job Promotion).